CLICK ON THE WARNING FOR NEW AND CURRENT MESSAGES FROM THE HOLY TRINITY AND THE BLESSED MOTHER MARY

Friday, December 14, 2012

YOU MY CHILDREN WILL SOON SEE THE END OF YOUR SUFFERING


"HE, SO HUMBLE, WILL COME IN GREAT GLORIOUS SPLENDOR 
AND HIS GREAT MERCY WILL FLOOD THE EARTH."

My dear little ones, my Heart rejoices because the Reign of my Son is very close.

For all His suffering, His rejection by ungrateful men and the apostasy, which covers the earth, He will bring great glory to mankind.

He will come on a great cloud and His Majesty will overcome every single soul who will fall at His Feet in ecstasy.

He, so humble, will come in great glorious splendor and His Great Mercy will flood the earth.

Children, you must prepare because you will need great strength to surrender before Him. You will be required to show humility and beg Him to redeem your souls so that you can see the Light of the Truth.

His Great Mercy will be seized by many of you. Others, however, will ignore His Presence and the Great Gift, which He will bring.

Pray, pray, pray for those who refuse to accept the existence of eternal life, for these people need your help. It will bring great joy if you can find it in your heart to ask my Son to save these souls.

You, my children, will soon see the end of your suffering because my Son, in His Mercy, has great plans for every person alive on the earth today.

Be thankful for the Gift of life you have been given when you were born.

Be thankful because of the Gift of Eternal Life, which my Son will soon present to the world. This Gift is for every single sinner. It will be by your free will whether or not you will accept it.

Come to me, children, as I will take you into the refuge of my Immaculate Heart and prepare you so that I can take you to my Son in readiness for His Second Coming.

Your Beloved Mother

Mother of Salvation


Tuesday, December 12, 2012 at 05:00 PM from this Source Site:




No comments: